Saturday, April 14, 2007

Where's My Luggage!!!

So I had this business trip this week. I packed so that I did not need to check my bag. Only two days, the bag was just a small gym bag. I also had my computer/crud bag. On the way down I had to check it plane side do to the smallness of the plane.

So, on the way back, since my boss had to check his luggage (projector and such), I figured I would too. Unfortunately, in Houston, our bags did not get transferred. So they didn't make it back to St. Louis.

In St. Louis, there was a very nice lady at the airline desk that took our info. I felt sorry for her though, the next flight coming in had ALL its luggage swapped with a different plane's. That will be a lot of pissed off people.

Oh, the luggage showed up on my doorstep the next morning. Yea!

No comments: